A very famous British filmmaker David Puttnam printed in his book Movies and Money that to begin a film corporation before 100 years, “all you needed was a broad, a camera and only fifty dollars ”. Now, with cheap editing equipment, digital cameras, and the capacity to broadcast online, it seems like we have nearly reached full circle. Nearly, but not actually.
The expertise, methods, technologies and theories associated with excellent film producing have all grown enough complicated and specific education is a highly required for everyone who need a strong career in the film-making industry. Today, there are several possible goals to get an education in film-making, particularly for the Asian students. The American video industries and the motion picture that continue the world’s greatest players in the entertainment sector are predicted to remain to expand at a significant pace within the coming few decade. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics forecast a 14% growth in job opportunities during the period from 2008 to 2018, and there is a steady market for international expertise.
Moreover, three of the greatest film industries on the planet including India, Hong Kong, and Indonesia are located in Asia continent. While, several Western film students are going to study in top Asian film institutes. This two-way movement encourages the interchange of opinions and opens students to an atmosphere of further opportunities. The foreign students can get advantage amazingly from a movie study discipline in Asia, North America, and Europe. If and when these students rotate to their homeland countries, they may exercise the abilities got in producing their local film productions.
So let’s put bird eye view at what students should study for in the best film program.
Film universities mostly grant three kinds of study programs– film production, screenwriting, and cinema studies. At an undergraduate level of education, schools, colleges and universities usually offer a complete education that demands from the film students to meet certain liberal arts conditions along with their desired film courses. Despite the fact that a few schools flow incoming film learners into the three separate fields right from the origin, different schools leave the before-mentioned choices accessible at the application process. It allows their learners to examine and decide which area or fields greatly fulfills their demands and benefits. After the completion of a program, students have the choice to pursue graduate’ degrees in arts, bachelors’ degrees in science, and a bachelors’ degrees in fine arts, as per the nature of their chosen programs.
Top rated film universities usually host the popular directors like John Woo, who bestowed a series of lectures to graduates at Academy of Film at Hong Kong University.
No matter what film program a student is engaged in, the place is evermore an extra determinant to be examined thoroughly. There are unique film-making programs offered in Asia and Europe along with North America. However, keep in mind which language is utilized for education in a precise film institute, and notice if it is flexible for you.
Finally, applicants can greatly improve their possibilities of approval to a highly and top rated film university by additionally submitting an impressive portfolio. It is never more extremely quick to begin making a portfolio, and it should be tailored to your favorite field of education. Filmmaking students must have photographs and videos that represent their physical appearance while screenwriting. Here is a List of Top 10 Film Universities for International Students 2016 ranking.
List of Top 10 Film Universities for International Students
|Rank||School||Address & Contact Details|
|1.||YORK UNIVERSITY, CANADA||
|2.||HONG KONG BAPTIST UNIVERSITY||
|3.||BATH SPA UNIVERSITY, ENGLAND||
|4.||UNIVERSITY FOR THE CREATIVE ARTS, ENGLAND||
|5.||NEW YORK FILM ACADEMY||
|6.||BEIJING FILM ACADEMY, CHINA||
|7.||FILM AND TELEVISION INSTITUTE OF INDIA||
|8.||LONDON METROPOLITAN UNIVERSITY, ENGLAND||
|9.||CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY, CANADA||
|10.||CITY UNIVERSITY OF HONG KONG||
[vision_content_box style=”cool-blue” title=”More Top Rated Universities :”]
- Top 10 Universities in Canada for Engineering
- Top 5 Universities in Canada For Economics
- Top 10 Medical Universities in Canada 2016
- Top 10 Design Universities and Colleges in Canada
- Top 5 Best Dental Universities in Canada
- Top 10 Colleges in Canada for Diploma
- Top 8 Best Universities for Criminology
- Top 10 Universities in Canada For Creative Writing
- Top 10 Universities in Canada For Biochemistry
- Top 10 Universities in Canada For Masters in Biotechnology
- Top 10 Best Universities for Masters in Finance
- The Best Engineering Schools in Canada
- Top 10 Best Business Schools in Canada
- Top 5 Best Arts Colleges in Canada
- Top 10 Best Business Schools in Canada
- Top 10 Universities in Canada For Astronomy & Space Sciences
- Top 10 Best Colleges for Computer Science in Canada
- List of top 10 Best Schools for Physical Therapy in Canada
- Top 10 Best College Fitness Centers
- Top 10 Best Schools for Gaming and Animation
- Top 10 Best Schools for Journalism in Canada
- Top 10 Colleges for Veterinary Science in Canada
- Top 10 Universities for Psychology in Canada
- Top 10 Best Aeronautical Universities in Canada
- List of Top Ten Best Agricultural Universities In Canada