When it comes to the quickly growing study disciplines, the Human resource management holds a great spot among the highly rated study majors around the world. It comprises a wide range of aspects that are related to the production of a talented workforce for the firm. The major duties of a professional HRM manager include attracting, selecting and assessing expert working professionals just to fit the company’s requirements and history. Furthermore, they are also responsible for ensuring the advancement and well-being of employees by coaching and analyzing the laboring situations. If you are searching for the best HRM universities in Canada, we’ve listed the top 5 universities in Canada for Human Resource Management. If you’re interested in getting a degree in Human Resource Management in Canada, just scroll down the list and pick one of the below-listed institutes as per your choice and requirement.
1. Athabasca University
Established in 1970, the Athabasca University claims to be the best Canadian Institute for specializing in online distance learning system and known as one of four comprehensive educational and research institutions in Alberta. Out of its all study programs,
the Labor Relations (Post Diploma) and Bachelor of Human Resources programs make it the top-rated Institute in the ranking list of best HRM institutes.
2. University of Regina
Getting the next spot in our ranking list, the University of Regina is a famed public research institute just positioned in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. It began serving as a private, denominational high school of the Methodist Church of Canada in 1911. And Today, the Levene Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) makes it hold the second spot in our ranking list. Its MHRM program is specially designed for providing a deep knowledge of Human Resource (HR) education and its application in various organizations. The workplace is ever improving while the legal atmosphere for HR remains evolving, putting extra requirements on HR specialists eternally. Employees’ credentials are expanded, and modern generations are vocalized their requirements. These difficulties straightly drop on the shoulders of the HR working professionals.
3. York University School of Continuing Studies
The third spot in our ranking list is assigned to the School of Continuing Studies at York University. It is offering a wide understanding of human resources along with the market and leadership abilities to bring its students to the next level in their modern HR management profession. Furthermore, a Post-degree Certificate in Human Resources Management is also offered at the School of Continuing Studies that allow students to apply HR competencies by real-life outlines in an interactive, practical and engaging classroom setting.
4. University of Toronto
Featured in the fourth spot in our ranking, The University of Toronto claims to be one of the leading public research universities in Canada. It is just positioned on the land area that encircles Queen’s Park. It is offering The MIRHR program that is a professional degree program intended to prepare students for more advanced discoveries and beneficial application within the human resources management and industrial associations. This degree equips the students with a functional knowledge of the professional link adopting an interdisciplinary program.
5. University of Lethbridge
Making the top 5 list, the University of Lethbridge is a public funded research and academic university, organized in the liberal learning attitude, established in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, with two distinct urban campuses in Edmonton and Calgary. This university allows the students to learn the science with strong leading personalities in various organizations. The field as a whole employs precise quantitative and qualitative approaches to studying the job involvement from starting to end.
List of Top 5 Universities in Canada for Human Resource Management 2016 Ranking
|Rank||University||Contact & Location|
|2.||University of Regina||
|3.||York University School of Continuing Studies||
|4.||University of Toronto||
|5.||University of Lethbridge||
[vision_content_box style=”cool-blue” title=”More Popular Universities :”]
- Top 10 Universities in Canada for Engineering
- Top 10 Film Universities for International Students
- Top 5 Universities in Canada For Economics
- Top 10 Medical Universities in Canada 2016
- Top 10 Design Universities and Colleges in Canada
- Top 5 Best Dental Universities in Canada
- Top 10 Colleges in Canada for Diploma
- Top 8 Best Universities for Criminology
- Top 10 Universities in Canada For Creative Writing
- Top 10 Universities in Canada For Biochemistry
- Top 10 Universities in Canada For Masters in Biotechnology
- Top 10 Best Universities for Masters in Finance
- The Best Engineering Schools in Canada
- Top 10 Best Business Schools in Canada
- Top 5 Best Arts Colleges in Canada
- Top 10 Best Business Schools in Canada
- Top 10 Universities in Canada For Astronomy & Space Sciences
- Top 10 Best Colleges for Computer Science in Canada
- List of top 10 Best Schools for Physical Therapy in Canada
- Top 10 Best College Fitness Centers
- Top 10 Best Schools for Gaming and Animation
- Top 10 Best Schools for Journalism in Canada
- Top 10 Colleges for Veterinary Science in Canada