Lone Star College System is the biggest institution for the advance education located in the Houston, Texas. It stands among the quickly developing community colleges in the countryside. Not just extraordinary in size, but LSC is a key driver and developing supporter to the neighborhood and provincial economy with the yearly monetary effect of $3.1 billion.
Students depend on Lone Star College for Associate Degrees, Certifications for work sought after commercial enterprises, and credits that empower them to relocate any place. , LSC is offering more than 180 educational programs near to home. Not a big surprise more than 95000 student pick Lone Star College!
Lone Star College System knows the harmony between work, family and completing an educational program. And that is the reason it is offering the most reasonable, superb quality higher education choice in the locality, near to home, at a small amount of the expense of a four year college. Going to Lone Star College will be more reasonable than picking many other institutes located in the United States. Students and their families can save thousands of their money every semester.
Lone Star College has been certified by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to honor the following disciplines:
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Science
- Associate of Applied Science Degrees.
- Associate of Arts in Teaching
If you need further verification about accreditation of LSC, feel free to Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097. Furthermore, you can also call 404-679-4500.
[vision_notification style=”warning” font_size=”18″ closeable=”true”] Note: The institute is accredited since 1976, and the Lone Star’s accreditation was reaffirmed in 2012. [/vision_notification]
What makes the institute different from many other institutes in the countryside?
- The university graduate 84% of all emergency initial responders (Police, Fire, EMS).
- It is preparing 60% of all human health services staff.
Lone Star College is regarded the Institute of Choice.
- 1 out of 4, or 25 percent of May alumni from zone secondary schools go to LSC in the fall.
- More than 8000 secondary school students get dual credit classes, gaining concurrent secondary school and school credit, to quicken their school completion.
- Associate Degree graduates win, around 25% more than secondary school graduates.
- 78% of Texas, four graduation degrees are granted to the students who went to a community college similar to LSC.
- LSC gives to education and abilities to fulfill the area employer requirements
- It offers the instructive programs to the students having all ages.
Lone Star College system is serving the range of more than 1,400 square miles with a populace of 2.1 million including a portion of the quickest developing groups in the state. Within only 4 previous four years, the LSC administration territory has extended by 176,000 individuals, a larger number of individuals than 39 U.S. states included amid the same time period. Further 242,000 occupants are likely to expand the area’s populace to 2.55 million by 2019.
[vision_notification style=”tip” font_size=”15″ closeable=”true”] The employees in the LSC boundaries have risen by 9 percent during the last five years. From fall 2007 – fall 2013 Lone Start College System included 28,000+ credit students that is around 57% boost. [/vision_notification]
General Statistics about Lone Star College System
|Founded on :||1973|
|Academic Calendar :||Semester|
|Specific Religion :||None|
|General Religion :||None|
|Room & Board||Not Reported|
|Books & Supplies||$750|
Overall Student Body
|Type of Students||No. of Students|
|Full-Time Grad Students||0|
|Part-Time Grad Students||0|
Financial Aid Statistics
|Financial Aid Program||Figures|
|Financial Aid Forms Deadline||Not Reported|
|Tuition Guaranteed Plan||Not Available|
|Tuition Payment Plan||Available|
|Prepaid Tuition Plan||Available|
- Address : 5000 Research Forest Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
- Phone : (832) 813-6500
- Official Website : www.lonestar.edu
[vision_content_box style=”green-2″ title=”More Top Universities : “]