College plays a significant role in creating a successful and expert computer programmer. The faculty is another factor that plays a significant role in determining whether that programmer is a hit in the practical life or a flop. Simply we can say that a college truly matters in the making of a computer programmer, so picking the best college for computer science degree program isn’t as easy as we think. However, if you are interested in being a great and successful computer science engineer, we will recommend you to pick any one of the following colleges that we are going to rank as the Top 5 Computer Science Colleges in India.
India has become a leading and hotbed of a country for the computer programs during the last couple of years. And it is also expected to be the great home of several widely famous degree programs for the next few years. India has a vast range of engineering colleges and universities that consist some of the globally popular educational bodies. Thousands of students dream to get admission in these top rated Indian universities for getting education in outstanding engineering programs.
List of Top 5 Computer Science Colleges in India 2016 Rankings
5. National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
Winning the fifth spot in our rankings, NIT Trichy has always maintained its fame for the best programs in computer science. There are always many other colleges in this league, but when it comes to the computer sciences, Nit Trichy holds a great fame for its outstanding computer engineering programs. It is a regional public engineering college that offers you an extensive range of programming clubs that provide a great peer presentation for its students. It additionally has a strong alumni cooperation in the college boundaries keeping the current students up to date with the industry. There have also been various powerful entrepreneurial experts that graduated from the college, which has painted an excellent outlook for the future students.
4. Indian Institute of Science
Founded in 1909, the Indian Institute of Science is a popular public scientific research university. It is positioned in Bangalore, India. Today Bangalore is considered the home to one of the most outstanding educational bodies in the countryside, if not this planet. Here you can find the true academics in a wide range at IISc, Bangalore, India. The computer science department of this great college is not much different – some interesting plans are being designed within the Institute, and if you have a dream to spend your remaining life in the exploration of computer science, you don’t need to pick any other institure than the Indian Institute of Science.
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
The next spot is given to the Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur that is simply known as IIT Kanpur that is a great choice for all the ambitious students who want to get a valuable degree in computer science. It is a famed public research university located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India that was established in 1959. The research activity of this great institute makes it more popular.
2. Indian Institute of Bombay (IIT Bombay)
The second spot in our rankings is given to the IIT Bombay that is known as one of the popular and best IITs of India. It has also been a very strong computer science program in the countryside for quite some time. What makes it an ideal institute? Well, several high profile companies like Google, offer jobs to the students of this highly rated institute in the Mountain View campus. Today only the locality of your institute is not the only measure to decide whether an institute is good or bad for you, but the quality of education is rather a much more important factor than the campus location.
1. International Institute of information Technology, Hyderabad
Winning the first spot in our rankings is none other than the IIIT Hyderabad that is the most popular research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It was founded in 1998. It took existence as a non-profit public partnership institute to be set up in India. It offers you the best degree in computer science making it the best computer science college in India as per the 2016 rankings.
At a Glance List of Top 5 Computer Science Colleges in India 2016 Rankings
[vision_content_box style=”cool-blue” title=”More popular Universities :”]
- Top 10 Universities in India 2016
- Top 10 BBA Colleges in India 2016
- Top 10 Arts Colleges in India
- Top 10 Science Colleges in India
- Top 10 Universities in India For Commerce
- Top 10 MCA Universities in India 2016
- Top 10 Universities in India For MBA Distance Learning Program
- Top 10 Universities in India For Engineering
- Top 10 Chemical Engineering Colleges in USA
- Top 10 Mechanical Engineering Schools in the World
- Top 10 Engineering Colleges in the U.S
- Top 10 Texas Universities for Computer Science
- Top 10 Texas Universities For Computer Engineering
- Top 10 Best Aeronautical Universities in Canada
- Top Five Engineering Universities In Texas
- Top Ten Mechanical Engineering Universities In Texas
- Top 10 Architecture Universities In Texas
- Top 10 Texas Universities For Communication Engineering
- List of Top 10 Universities in California for Engineering